Wednesday, December 04, 2013

12/4 {In Which Life Has It Out For Me}


Today's Theme: Black & White & Pink All Over


P.S. Totally knitted that toque!


Alright rant time. Since I don't believe in using Facebook statuses to complain about my life, sometimes I have to use this blog to do so. There was just a series of "life-hates-me" moments the other day that I kinda just want to document them. Because it could have been an episode in a sitcom.
  1. Found out my iron is low. Which explains the constant exhaustion and lack of focus.
  2. Went to the hospital to get a CT scan for my right ear {hearing problems}. Well we all know how long it takes to get a CT appointment, and mine had been booked about 6 weeks in advance. So when I showed up, they told me that my appointment had been rescheduled for January 13th. When I asked why, they told me that I had called and rescheduled. Here is the weird part. I DIDN'T CALL AND RESCHEDULE. So that shall forever remain a mystery.
  3. Immediately following CT fiasco, I went to develop pictures at a kiosk, but my CD wouldn't register with the machine. Six times later and no success ended with me leaving empty-handed.
  4. Then after the kiosk incident, I went to the post office to purchase stamps to mail Christmas cards. Turns out their debit machine was broken, and I had no cash on me.
All these things happened within a space of two hours, so after the post office scene, I just gave up on errands and went home. Then when I woke up the next day, I was sick and ended up staying in bed all day {hence the lack of Dressember post yesterday}.

End rant.

It was one of those days. However today is much better. 
  • Got an A on my nursing paper. 
  • Got good feedback from my instructor regarding my most recent nursing course. 
  • Decorated our local Christian radio station for Christmas. 
  • Feeling better. 
  • Gonna make Christmas cookies soon.
  • Have tickets to see a theatre play tonight with the bestie. 
  • And best of all, I LEAVE FOR VACATION IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!
So in the end it all balances out. Happy Wednesday!

pleated poppy

 Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest  Instagram ♥ YouTube 


1 comments:

Aratrika said... [Reply to comment]

Awhhh dear i can totally understand what you mean...there are somedays when everything just goes wrong one after another...today is a new day and way to go with getting A in nursing paper!! I am so happy for you. btw love your white dress :) I can't believe you are leaving in 2 days for you big vacation...take lots of pics. hope to have a lunch date once you get back!