Friday, March 16, 2012

No. 218 - DIY Hunger Games Project

So when I was on Pinterest the other day, 
I saw this Hunger Games Project idea and decided I really wanted to recreate it.
(Go on, call me a nerd).

Here is my attempt.

Supplies
-Hunger Games Book
-Pretty Paper
-Empty Frame
-Scissors
-Pencil
-Ruler

Photocopy a page from the book onto regular paper.
I then scanned it to my computer and made it bigger.

Photocopy onto pretty paper.

Make main quote template on computer.

Print onto pretty paper.

Put it in a frame and stare longingly at it until March 23rd (jokes). 

What do you think?
I am quite proud of my creation.


2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I am the original Hunger Games nerd (yep...go ahead and embrace it!!:-) that has the listing on etsy. Pretty cool it made its way to Pinterest! I LOVE what you did with the idea!! Your patterened paper is beautiful!

I'm glad you were inspired!! You have a beautiful re-creation!!

March 23 is almost here!!

Silver said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you so much for the compliment and the original creation!

Silver